Mobile Hydro Blasting Service
Hydroblasting (aka water blasting) is a productive and cost effective cleaning and surface preparation technique that uses high pressure water to remove surface residue, debris, oxidation, and scale deposits. Hydroblasting equipment pressurizes and accelerates water through a blast hose. As the high pressure water exits the blast nozzle at high velocity, it impacts the target and cleans residue and debris from the surface.
The terms hydroblasting, water blasting, water jetting, and hydrojetting are essentially the same and are commonly confused with water washing and pressure washing. The following table clarifies the differences between the methods.
Hydroblasting services can achieve the following:
- Improvement in heat transfer and efficiency for boilers and heat exchangers
- Improvement in volumetric flow for pipes and tubes
- Removal of rust, paint, and dirt
- Removal of soft and hard deposits including scales and residues
- Removal of grease and sludge.
Also, hydroblasting services can reduce plant downtime and minimize the use of chemicals and solvents for industrial cleaning challenges.
IDEAL USES FOR HYDROBLASTING
Hydroblasting services are commonly used for the following:
- Surface Preparation – Metal and Concrete
- Paint Removal and Lead Paint Removal
- Rust Removal
- Concrete Cleaning
- Tank Cleaning
- Reactor Cleaning
- Boiler Cleaning
- Heat Exchanger Cleaning
- Tube Cleaning and Pipe Cleaning
- Tube Descaling and Pipe Descaling
- Sewer Jetting
- Ship Hull Cleaning
- Equipment and Tool Cleaning
- Bin and Tote Cleaning
With a range of water blasting capabilities (from 10,000 to 24,000 psi), we clean small parts, prepare large surface areas, and strip paint from large vessels. To complement water blasting services, Water Kleen offers vacuum truck, transportation, and waste disposal services.
If you have something you need hydro blasted call Capitol Collision’s mobile Hydro Blasting Service at 860.423.4516.